So I guess the rainy season has appeared. I seriously looked outside today & thought, Hmm.. the typhoon is here & I didn't get the memo! I couldn't resist the opportunity to encourage Mimi to play in the rain, especially in her dress & rain boots. She wasn't really into it, as her 3 yr old attitude has reared it's pigtailed head but once she got to spinning her mood improved.
I just got a new camera & although I am just shooting on auto, I am still learning about lighting. Today was pretty overcast & I was shooting from the dry safety of the doorway so the lighting isn't great.
But she seems to have a pretty natural pirouette.
I just got a new camera & although I am just shooting on auto, I am still learning about lighting. Today was pretty overcast & I was shooting from the dry safety of the doorway so the lighting isn't great.
But she seems to have a pretty natural pirouette.
No comments:
Post a Comment