He is starting to grab at everything in front of him, especially when I am trying to drink something. He likes to chew on my fingers better than any toys & he bursts into spontaneous laughter in the car while he watches the kids on their way to & from school. In the last few weeks he has discovered his feet & they are fascinating! He especially likes them when it's time for a diaper change. But his most favorite thing is his bouncy chair. He loves jumping so much that he will jump till he's exhausted! The kids love to watch him jump too so they usually end up jumping up & down next to him. Exercise for all!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Elliot 5 months
Elliot is growing & changing so much. I can't believe he is already 5 months old. It feels like the past few months have really gone by quickly & I can't wait till he can start sitting on his own (my favorite milestone!) & eating foods! He is truly a joy & so adored by Oliver & Mimi. They keep him entertained in the mornings while I get ready & they argue over who gets to talk to him or make silly faces at him.
He is starting to grab at everything in front of him, especially when I am trying to drink something. He likes to chew on my fingers better than any toys & he bursts into spontaneous laughter in the car while he watches the kids on their way to & from school. In the last few weeks he has discovered his feet & they are fascinating! He especially likes them when it's time for a diaper change. But his most favorite thing is his bouncy chair. He loves jumping so much that he will jump till he's exhausted! The kids love to watch him jump too so they usually end up jumping up & down next to him. Exercise for all!



He is starting to grab at everything in front of him, especially when I am trying to drink something. He likes to chew on my fingers better than any toys & he bursts into spontaneous laughter in the car while he watches the kids on their way to & from school. In the last few weeks he has discovered his feet & they are fascinating! He especially likes them when it's time for a diaper change. But his most favorite thing is his bouncy chair. He loves jumping so much that he will jump till he's exhausted! The kids love to watch him jump too so they usually end up jumping up & down next to him. Exercise for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww what a cutie! he's really filling out huh?
ReplyDeleteYeah, he's huge! I love it! But I think he must be teething now bc he spent the day screaming any time you even turned your face away from him. Whew, it was a rough day.
ReplyDelete