Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things to do during a typhoon.

So I heard there hasn't been a typhoon here in ages. I don't know exactly how long that is, but in the year we have been here, there have been 3 typhoons! This was by far the worst of the 3, but I say that bc the last two actually had bursts of sunshine mixed w some light rain & winds. This time, I'll feel confident in saying that we actually did have a typhoon. We were also lucky to have Ryan w us this time so we paced ourselves w lots of activities thru out the day & by the next morning, the kids were back in school & the rain was gone.

We colored.

We made green smoothies.

We made pesto.

We webcammed.

We had a picnic lunch in our fort.

We cleaned & organized.

We played computer games.

We watched movies.

We hemmed Halloween costumes.

We made pizza from scratch.

After all these indoor activities we were so worn out we put the kids to bed at 6!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I need to document our next typhoon like this :O)

    ReplyDelete