As you can tell, the kids were really hot!
On the way to the lighthouse, Elliot drew quite the crowd!
I wanted a group shadow picture but nobody was into it except Oliver.
We walked up all the steps in the lighthouse & once we were outside, I must admit, I got a little panicky. The space to move around up there is TINY & I do have a pretty big fear of falling. Seeing Ryan holding Elliot in just his arms made me almost lose it & Ryan had to tell me to get it together & keep taking pictures! It was full, hot, raging sun outside but luckily there was about a 3 ft patch of shade on the opposite side of the lighthouse! That's where I staged my pictures & I feel pretty good about them considering the conditions! Once we got to the top of the stairs we had a tiny door to go thru, just a little taller than Mimi!
Here's the views!
This is an area where Ryan has been diving.
Here's our Hughes totem pole!
Just next to the lighthouse is THE biggest Shisha dog I've ever seen! This one is about 20 ft tall!
The one of the 3 of them laying on the ground melts my heart!! I may have to steal, I mean borrow that idea :O)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to do it, so it's ok. Plus, I'm stealing like, EVERY idea off the Ihrtfaces chalk challenge winners!
ReplyDeleteLove the totem pole and the one of the 3 of them laying down. Reminds me of the one we did of all the Hughes grandkids last year!
ReplyDelete