Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elliot first tooth!

Yes, I know I'm still in the midst of updating Nov, Dec & Jan but I just had some exciting news to share. Today I finally felt Elliot's first bottom tooth! I knew these babies were coming. He has been miserable, fevers, runny nose, etc. I saw in his mouth, a couple of days ago, two tiny slits where teeth would soon be appearing & tonight I finally felt the rough edge of tooth #1. Elliot, you are 8 months & 23 days & true to your siblings you have gotten your first tooth later than most your peers! Hooray.
I also just had to share this picture. I was setting up a shot I planned to be in & was using Elliot to meter off of. There must have been an old tissue (yuck, I know) left on the couch bc when I looked up from my camera I saw him just starting to take a bite! ha! I love his hilarious expression! Luckily I had my remote already set up so we were able to laugh together while I got some more shots!
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment