Monday, January 25, 2010

They say it's the camera that adds 10 lbs...

When I said in an earlier post, my 11lb weight gain was partially blamed on our new popcorn maker, you probably thought of some small kitchen appliance. That was before Ryan decided to turn us into full fledged carnies. I guess it was my love of kettle popped popcorn that prompted this move on Ryan's part, but no, seriously... We are now the proud owners of a 4 foot tall, old fashioned popcorn maker. PS, the kids think Santa brought it on xmas eve, so don't spoil that one! And if you've ever been to our house on Friday Night Movie Night, then you know the excitement that ensues. Here: the kids display their ridiculous dance upon awaiting for movie night to begin. I think they are really just dancing for the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment