Thursday, July 22, 2010

Elliot 2 months

So today was my little meat loaf's (as I've lovingly been calling him) 2 month doc apt. I must admit the only thing on my mind was his weight, as he seems to be developing right on track according to his milestone checklist!

Height: 23.2in (42%) Weight: 13lbs (67%)

He is overall smaller than Oliver (who averaged in the 90th %), which I guess is to be expected since he was born smaller. But definitely bigger than Mimi, who until her growth spurt right bf we moved here, was always around the 30%!

Oliver accompanied us to our apt & Mimi went to play w Kate. I love that I got them both to smile at the camera!

I also thought it would be fun to see who he most resembles. I found some old pics of the kids at about the same age. Who do you think he looks like most??
Mimi?

or Oliver??

2 comments:

  1. That picture of him and Oliver is just too adorable! He looks like a good mix of the both of them. Probably more Mimi though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for a baby picture of you! I think he looks like you! Love the pic of both your boys :O)

    ReplyDelete