It's been probably a couple of months since we've been able to get some real face time w Kate.

We've had babies born, families visiting from America, etc. But now that all that business is over we can get back to the good stuff. Hanging out at Starbucks. I just starting shooting my camera on manual, thanks to my trusty instructor Courtney & unfortunately this was the first picture I took today so it looks terrible. I'm sending it off to Courtney for editing. I love this picture bc there are no boundaries, no invasion of personal space. I love this moment between them bc I think it says everything there is to say about good girlfriends. You just want to smash your faces together & smile sometimes.
We've had babies born, families visiting from America, etc. But now that all that business is over we can get back to the good stuff. Hanging out at Starbucks. I just starting shooting my camera on manual, thanks to my trusty instructor Courtney & unfortunately this was the first picture I took today so it looks terrible. I'm sending it off to Courtney for editing. I love this picture bc there are no boundaries, no invasion of personal space. I love this moment between them bc I think it says everything there is to say about good girlfriends. You just want to smash your faces together & smile sometimes.

You have such a way with words, how about in return for camera lessons you teach me to write well?? :O)
ReplyDeleteHow about we form a team?? After all, there are two I's in Hughzinik.
ReplyDeleteHA HA!!! Deal!
ReplyDelete