Tonight we went to dinner w the Slazinik family at our new fav Indian spot, Krishna. I'd say the night might have well been perfect if Ryan didn't have to go straight from dinner to the airport to pick someone up. Then while we were waiting for our food, he got called to come back into work. After he gets back from the airport. Which will probably be 10pm! Ugh. Days like these I wonder what the civies do on Sunday nights. We go out to dinner w friends & then Ryan (who already worked Sat & Sun morning) gets called to come back to work. Anyway, it was still a good time w friends. I have visions of us all going to dinner some night sans kids. That will literally cut our seating in half (bc Elliot doesn't require a chair yet). What will we do w all those empty seats?
I didn't take any pictures of the food. Look, unless the food is something outlandish or crazy looking, don't expect to get many food pics for awhile. Usually I am holding one kid w one hand & trying to eat w the other. If I had a 3rd hand I guess I could take some more pictures. But on the way out we had to snap pictures of the guy making the naan bread. He's behind a big window which kind of invites photo ops, but Courtney was way more polite than me & actually asked first. She's so well mannered. Actually I think they all got a kick out of us snapping away at the guy. All the kitchen staff was cracking up behind him.
Slapping it on the side of the hot oven.
Here's Oliver waiting on some chairs outside. Whoa, doesn't he look so grown up?
You DID get some good ones!
ReplyDelete