Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rollin', rollin' rollin'...

Technology is amazing.
Bc of things like Skype & wi-fi we have been able to share moments w family that would have otherwise been impossible. Hours after Elliot was born, my parents were able to meet him in my hospital room in Japan, from their office in Oklahoma. Today they were able to see one of the first of many milestones that remind you - children start to leave you the day that they are born. At 3 months & 3 weeks, Elliot rolled over for the first time today - 3 times! My parents were able to watch him as the kids & I all cheered & hopped around him. I think he was scared by all the commotion that he caused!



All this rolling also snapped me into the reality that after 3 years, I will have a
baby crawling soon. Which means I'll be back to daily FOD checks w the vacuum.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is old enough to roll over already!! So glad your parents were able to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love technology! What's FOD checks? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Janell! That's foreign object debris. It's what they have to clear from the runway so it doesn't wreck the planes. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Elliot! I can't believe Gavin will soon be doing that. Tell these boys to slow down.

    ReplyDelete