Monday, March 15, 2010

Friends.

photo courtesy of Courtney Slazinik

These are my friends. Every Monday after we sweat it out at Stroller Strides we head to Starbucks, where they speak English AND take debit cards & don't seem to mind too much our kids making a mess. We all arrived on the island the same month & our husbands work together so we're in the same squadron. But that seems to be more of a coincidence these days than the reason we ended up together. Sometimes we have other friends & more kids but most days this is what you see. Us 3 girls & our 4 girls.





3 comments:

  1. 4 girls...thanks for forgetting Emma :O) he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four?? I was forgetting Mimi! haha. Thanks for the head count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha you forgot your own. well, I guess that makes sense because I thought you forgot Emma because I tend to...oops :O)

    ReplyDelete