Monday, March 1, 2010

Sushi go 'round

photos courtesy of Courtney Slazinik
I'm lucky bc I have a friend w a great camera. She likes to take pictures of me & my kids. Then she sends them to me to post on my blog! See how lucky I am??
I'm also very lucky bc I have met friends who share my passion for eating out.
Last week me, my two girlfriends & all our kids (minus Oliver who was in school) met up for lunch at my favorite sushi go 'round. I know this place has an actual name. I even saw it written on the sign. But it's called sushi go 'round to us. Or anyone else I have talked to, for that matter.

It's a great little place where they make the sushi fresh & then place it on a conveyor belt that goes by the tables. Each plate is colored so you know how much it will cost & you just pick off the line whatever you want to eat! Delish! This is also Oliver's most requested place to go, so don't tell him I went there without him for lunch...
Right bf she took this picture, they started putting lids on all the sushi!


No, I didn't eat all these plates by myself!!






3 comments:

  1. cool pics, is that the friend that does the project365 too? Does she have a public blog? its funny, I have a picture almost identical to the sushi one, here:
    http://teeniewahine.shutterfly.com/project365/89

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Janell! I'll cyber introduce you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you kidding! We know you ate all those plates...I was there!! :O) Janell, your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete