Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St Pat's Day.

photos courtesy of Courtney Slazinik
This is Mimi & Kate, her BFF. If a 2 yr old can even have a BFF.
To celebrate, I made cupcakes w the kids, but I didn't take any pics. On Wed I actually had a doctors apt so my friend offered to watch Mimi while I went for my scan. Luckily it didn't take too long as she 'forgot' to mention she wouldn't have power ALL day! These are the pics she took of her daughter & Mimi.


My doc apt went really well for all of you who have been wondering. The specialist said everything looked fine w the baby & it's growing well & looking healthy. She didn't have any concerns & said I wouldn't need to go back to see her which was such great news.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for healthy babies!! You know you don't have to keep giving me credit for the pics you use :O) You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but then it looks like I took them. Plus it gives me a chance to practice writing your last name. That's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that baby Hughes is healthy and thriving. Your baby is on our baby prayer list, along with Bridget's, cousin Kristy's and now cousin Lauren's. I can't wait to see what you're having. I'm convinced it's a boy. However, I was also convinced 95% Ellie was a boy so that shows what I know! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! I'm so happy that all's well!

    ReplyDelete