Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunabe Baba Park

I love the Japanese signs.

A couple of wks ago I took the kids to a park right by Oliver's school. He had actually been here bf w his class but it was my & Mimi's first time to go. It is a very strange feeling when your 5 yr old has been out places you haven't been.

When he first told me about it, he called it Bubble park. But that was bc he thought that was what his teachers were saying. Then he realized it was Baba park. Most Americans call it the Dolphin park bc one of the play structures looks like a dolphin.

Anyway, on this particular day, Oliver found some Japanese twins & they went literally everywhere together. I don't know if they spoke English, I never actually saw them talking to Oliver. But I did see them following him everywhere he went. This might seem like a lot of pictures, but I couldn't get over the fact they were always there! Maybe it was bc they were dress identically. But it was hilarious.
Mimi gets a push from Oliver.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog and great to see where you're living.....

    -brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha those twins remind me of me and my sis growing up. We had to use matching clothes all the time. ugh!

    ReplyDelete