When we moved here, we were told the summers were miserably hot & man, they weren't kidding. Today was so hot & humid it was misery! We lasted about 2 hours at Bios bf we called it a day. The kids were exhausted from no naps + heat & we were exhausted from exhausted kids. Whew.

Hey look, you can have an ox driven cart ride!

Oliver 's not moving!

Big tree swings.


Goat feeding area where you can also take one for a walk on a lease. Unless, like Courtney, you get a skittish goat!

Mimi really wants to feed this one, but she is terrified. ha


There were several kids around w these wearable easels. I don't think he digs me taking his picture. Oops. :)

There was an area where you could 'fish' for clay pots w a pole & a wire hook! Oliver loved it.


Kids sized stilts! They had adult size too but I wasn't so steady on those. ha


Thanks to Courtney & her tripod for this one!
In the back: me, Courtney & Kathleen.
Kids:Emma (Gavin underneath), Oliver , Kate, Mimi, Jackson, Elliot (in the red stroller).

Hey look, you can have an ox driven cart ride!
Big tree swings.
Goat feeding area where you can also take one for a walk on a lease. Unless, like Courtney, you get a skittish goat!
Mimi really wants to feed this one, but she is terrified. ha
There were several kids around w these wearable easels. I don't think he digs me taking his picture. Oops. :)
There was an area where you could 'fish' for clay pots w a pole & a wire hook! Oliver loved it.
Kids sized stilts! They had adult size too but I wasn't so steady on those. ha
Thanks to Courtney & her tripod for this one!
In the back: me, Courtney & Kathleen.
Kids:

that place looks awesome! Wish I was there practicing with you guys! I would totally fit in too with my camera and phil and ted. LOL
ReplyDelete