Mimi loves princess stories. Hoping to get some indoor practice w my new lens (bc who wants to be outside? Yuck!) I interrupted her sitting on our ottoman/giant toy bin to a spot in the house that afforded me a little more light. Just imagine I found her like this. Sitting right next to the window, perched perfectly in this chair.



She agreed to mug for some pictures if I agreed to read her a story. Mostly her favorite is a cross bt
Ok, so now I'm ready for all your photography tips & suggestions. It's hard for me bc I'm her mom & she just looks so darn cute in all of them! What did I do right/wrong?? What suggestions can I keep in mind?

I don't want to give any advice because I'm like you, as a mom, if I love the picture, I don't care if it's under/over exposed, etc. hehehe. And since this is my niece, all I see is a cute girl!
ReplyDelete