So this past week I received an amazing package in the mail. I have yet to formally thank my friend, Adrian, for her amazing generosity, as I had this whole blog planned & then, as it does, time escaped me. So now, here goes, my thanks to Adrian:
A few weeks ago Adrain posted a giveaway on her blog. http://http//invisiblespray.blogspot.com/ & what do you know, I WON! Which is shocking bc I never win anything. So I won & got a super cute custom zipper pouch but I had a problem, I couldn't decide on what I wanted so she sent me both! One problem - she forgot to charge me for the coffee sleeve!!!!!!!!!! Come on Adrian! You know my mom still lives in our home town & she can totally drive over to your house & serve you w a check!!! Not only did she send me a super cute coffee sleeve & pouch AND key chain, she also sent 3 coin purses, one for me, Oliver & Mimi! The kids were thrilled & Mimi has stuffed hers w princess dolls & Oliver told me he'd be filling his w 'valuables' which so far as amounted to broken pieces of shell & coral. Please check out her esty store http://http//www.etsy.com/shop/friedokra.
Ok, and now my favorite things about my package. Oprah says, it's all in the details. I agree. I opened my box to find bright colored stuffing paper, a hand written note from Adrain & all of my lovelies packaged separately, taped w funky tape. My care instructions were typed & pasted on upcycled book pages & the insides of my pouches were hand stamped w her logo. TOO CUTE ADRIAN. Love it! Thanks for being a cool friend & I wish you even more success w your awesome business. You deserve it!
So 'kawaii'! Nothing hugs my soy milk latte w almond syrup better! Hai!
Cute button detail, my fav!
My super cute Oh Snap! zipper pouch!
Love those details!
Great photos show casing her work :O)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm so glad everything made it :) Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I was just checking out the site. You should tell your friend to sell some of the super cute coffee sleeves. I love them!!!!
ReplyDelete