Want to lose your mind? Take 2 wiggly kids, ages 3 - 5, out on a beach to take pictures where they need to stand still. Tonight after dinner I ended up taking Oliver & Mimi to a near by beach. I was hoping to get some good pictures of them. Trying to manipulate my camera, get a good shot & just keep Oliver standing still was hard enough. I wasn't even able to suggest an interesting pose bc I was so overwhelmed w everything else happening. I was so focused on the task at hand I forgot to pay attention to Mimi & the next thing I knew she was rolling around on her stomach in the ocean. She was in a dress. After 20 minutes I knew it was a lost cause & really not worth my boiling blood pressure! I told them we had to leave. I was about to lose it. Luckily we left just in time bf I said or did anything to embarrass us all. :) I promised next time, we'd come to this beach to actually just play.
| From sunset |
Great job!! I really like this one :O)
ReplyDeleteIt came out pretty
ReplyDeletegood though!