It's been a long summer & in my group of friends, get togethers have been sporadic. We've all had visitors from the states & babies born (not just in our family!) & bc of the heat, our stroller class moved to an earlier (some might say insanely earlier) time. Well after Labor Day, we'll all be back in the swing of things. Kids in school, no more company scheduled & Stroller Strides back to it's regularly scheduled programming. So since it
has been so long, our friend Stephanie hosted a backyard kid party. Complete w kiddie pool, sprinkler & Popsicles. On Wed, this is what we did.
Elliot hangs out w Courtney.

Kathleen's Gavin was born a month after Elliot!

Crazy kids! There were actually a ton more kids but one started to cry when I went to take a picture! Something tells me these guys are used to a huge clicking camera in their face!

Courtney went inside so I was on Popsicle duty!

Gavin & Elliot. Only a month apart!
Love love these!!! I'm glad you took these since I was too lazy :O)
ReplyDelete