Monday, August 23, 2010

Seawall photo shoot

Today Courtney & I took the kids down to the seawall to get some photos. By the time we got there, we needed to eat lunch. By the time we were done w that, it was pretty hot out. I mean, it was Okinawa August 1pm hot. Baking sun overhead, we made our way thru Okinawan side streets & made everyday places look great. Because our kids were standing in front of them, of course. Fast fwd a couple of hours & we had made our way to a coffee house where everyone was rewarded w a smoothie. Man, I can't wait till the fall. Days like this will be a lot less painful, if not less sweaty. Btw, I'm aware this post is mainly just photos. But it was really hard for me to not post ALL the ones I liked, so just feel lucky you aren't looking thru hundreds of pictures! Bc I'm a mom, so my kids always look cute to me!










5 comments:

  1. I love them all!! You are really getting the hang of exposure and your focal point!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the two of them together looking at each other. Great use of color in all of the photographs! When your photographing are you in Manual? Great use of depth of field though watch your composition (like things growing out heads and such). When you come back state side I may have to hire you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, yup, it's all in manual. You know I didn't even see that plant growing out of Mimi's head till Ryan pointed it out! ha. I guess he is good for something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really good at this!! I'm still embarrassingly enough stuck in auto on our dslr :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrian, you are in luck. My friend is getting ready to set up a blog where she teaches moms how to shoot on manual & get great pics of their kids! When she sets it up, I'll send you her link! She has helped me a ton!

    ReplyDelete